29 August 2009

Declaration of Intent


Declaration of Intent

“Chances are I probably hate you...”


This book is meant to demonstrate the danger that a well-read, thinking, and pissed off working class poses.  I do not have a college degree.  I do not make billions of dollars.  I do not have my own radio show, television special, or line of hair products.  Chances are you have no idea who I am.  Chances are I probably hate you.


In reading this book, you are admitting that a college degree doesn’t mean everything.  A piece of paper on your wall doesn’t make you smart, insightful, or an expert on the world.  Life does.  A well rounded self-education and a realistic world view make you these things; not a certificate stating you can jump through hoops.


In the course of reading this book, you will probably become very angry.  I pull no punches, back off of no topic, and I do not stroke egos.  There is a lot to be pissed off about in this world: a great deal of morons making influential decisions, a massive amount of hypocrisy, and some downright lies made to look like truths.  If you believe in subjective reality, stop reading now.


Part rant, part philosophical essay, part theological lecture, I incorporate everything into this volume: physics, God, biology, magick, politics, and more.  This is written for two different groups.  Those who are trapped in a false mindset will be insulted and undermined.  Those who view life realistically will probably get a chuckle.


I will insult you.  I will offend your sensibilities.  I will make every PC bone in your body cringe.


I want to make you laugh.  I want to make you think.  I want to open new ideas and possibilities to you.  Most of all, I want you to get pissed off.  After all, there’s a lot to be pissed about.


So sit back, fill up a big ol’ glass of haterade, and prepared to be enraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment